Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

That is a fabulous book, in case you never read it. It will probably take 45 minutes if you're reading it as an adult. At least, that's what I've noticed from reading elementary level books as an "adult."

Anyways. I had the most ridiculous day working in a 4th grade class the other day. Seriously. The class was good but they were SO LOUD. SO LOUD. So loud that another teacher came in to yell at them, which went a little something like this:

Random teacher: OMFG BLAH BLAH BLAH STFU! (roughly)
Whole class: dead silent
Random teacher retreats to her cave
Girl in my class: Everyones a critic...!
Me (the adult): Dies of laughter.

Seriously? What is this? Haha. Also, a pic I sent to my friend to illustrate my day:

No comments:

Post a Comment