Monday, January 3, 2011

bloooooog!

Yep. I have one. Like everyone else in the world. I actually made this for a masters class I was taking, but an unfortunate turn of events (aka firing) made me give up my degree again. Stupid masters. Anyway, I though that since I have one I might as well use it... right?

Except that I don't have anything interesting or funny to say. Because a blog needs to be at least one of those things. Preferably both. Right?

I don't really know.

Isn't this riveting? I think so.

I just took a break from writing to look at facebook photos. Why does facebook have such a hold on me?

So now I'm going to post something slightly more interesting. I really could post a picture of a rock and accomplish this goal. But you're not going to be so lucky.

Things I want to do before I die:
1. Ball drop in Times Square
2. Safari in Africa
3. Go to Casablanca. Hey, Morocco is the new Abu Dhabi. SATC3? I think so.
4. Rent a villa in Italy. Preferably next to George Clooney's.
5. Go to Paris and Venice with someone I actually like. IE my husband.
6. Have kid(s).
7. Go to Washington DC.
8. Skydiving
9. Finish my masters
10. Have a career
11. Be famous. Just kidding.
12. Have more consistent use of periods. Obviously a problem.
13. Make friends.
14.

Damn. I was hoping to get to 20. Maybe I'll add more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment